Thursday 14 March 2013

Hello People.

hello people !
finally i can blog here after like more than 2 weeks i edit my blog
( very obvious i edit it quite seldom lol )
Back to the topic nao haha
i used to be a blogger in the past few years
but since 2011 started to busy w/ studies so i abandoned my blog
i closed the previous one and nao registered for a new one
i just realized my old blog has too many dust and i have no idea how should i edit it :(



am inspired by my fav blogger like Cheesie  and QiuQiu the most

i wanted to record my life my everythg down with beautiful words :)
what i did where i travel what i eat and etc
maybe after several years i read my old posts and only noticed 
"EH I GO THR BEFORE MEH?"
"EH I EAT THAT BEFORE MEH?"
"EH I DID THAT BEFORE MEH?"
yea this is the main reason i want to blog hahahaha :D



btw i would really want to stand here in my first post to apologize to my future readers

SORRY BUT I LIKE TO USE SINGLISH / ROJAK CHINESE / KINDERGARTEN LEVEL HANGUL TO BLOG
hahaha is that annoying? lol
perhaps you can understand my words and what am i trying to say haha



well nao my major occupation is a collage student

and minor occupation is a fangirl , since when i forgot ORZ around 2009 i guess
i am a nice friend to meet to share and to believe
but once you step my line i'll be mean
so , pls dont give any negative comments on my fangirl life or on my crazy overloads fangirl actions
this is my life my problem my hobby BUT NOT YOURS
conversely , if you want to be friend w/ me yes IT IS MY PLEASURE!
can mention me in twitter @AmandaT10ve for more about the opparhs hahaha :)
i am nice ( hao lian pls ) so i won't eat you ngehehehehe !



HAPPY WHITE VALENTINE'S ! 








No comments:

Post a Comment